[asterisk-users] Re: unable to get channel lock BAD BAD BAD

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Nov 16 14:47:25 MST 2006

Al Bochter wrote:

>>> 98% of the people here don't use Trixbox.

The response was to the statement above.  Judging by the lack of response.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, that when seeing the message posted, "I'm
having x issues with Trixbox" I press the delete button most of the
time.  Your lack of response might be because of this.

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."