[asterisk-users] Re: unable to get channel lock BAD BAD BAD

Tim Uckun timuckun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 17:03:07 MST 2006

> I'm sure I'm not the only one, that when seeing the message posted, "I'm
> having x issues with Trixbox" I press the delete button most of the
> time.  Your lack of response might be because of this.

On the on the one hand I can understand this because trixbox has it's
own configuration schema and it's full of software any one of which
can be causing the problem.

On the other hand I am very disapointed to hear this. The trixbox
forums are not much help either because most of the users are newbies
(like me) who are attracted to the project because it's easy to get up
and going with asterisk.