[asterisk-users] Re: unable to get channel lock BAD BAD BAD

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Nov 16 14:15:02 MST 2006

Trixbox has the same asterisk core... As asterisk...  As EasyVoxBox...
To back up my point I can download the backup file from one and install
them on the others

The ONLY thing is FreePBX I must play with the conf for that.

So what is your point ??????
Please do tell me what your point of  "98% of the people here don't use
Trixbox." the core is still the same.

The other thing is I have not stayed up to date with this feed "Re:
unable to get channel lock BAD BAD BAD"
Please email me all the details you have off the list and I will see
that I can do.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

Are you outside of the US?
Do you need to call US Toll Free Numbers?
We can help you save money on calling US toll free numbers.

Email for information: usTollFree at bochterservices.com

(Cellular) 1-712-432-5401

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items