[asterisk-users] Asterisk - big installation

doki_cti doki_cti at o2.pl
Wed Nov 15 06:41:54 MST 2006

Hello
I want build big asterisk server. Server will be work as gateway between PSTN and VoIP network. I think about 1000 SIP users accounts and 4 E1 ports. I know that preformance in this case depend on codeck which will be use. I want use card with CAPI interface. Can you describe me your experience with this?
If you have some big installaion, please wriete some info about server (procesor, ram etc), numbers of user and simultaneous calls beetwene VoIP and PSTN. How often server crash?
Regards
Doki