[asterisk-users] Re: Re: Voicemail Press '0'

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 06:14:17 MST 2006

On 10/10/06, LJ <lshields at altologic.com> wrote:

> In my Asterisk 1.2.9.1 installation I use the following:
>
> in voicemail.conf include the following:
>
> exitcontext=vmlogin
> operator=yes

Sorry to revive a month old thread but here was the "easy button" solution
for me.

With debugging on I did a "reload app_voicemail.so" from the CLI I saw the
following

Nov 15 06:28:16 DEBUG[24613]: app_voicemail.c:6012 load_config: VM Operator
break disabled globally

That happened even with the operator=yes in my voicemail context. So I moved
the operator=yes up to the general context and that message went away, and
my 0 option worked fine.

Hope this helps,

-Brian