[asterisk-users] config template for Grandstreams

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Fri Nov 10 13:53:19 MST 2006

I'm preparing to deploy a small number of Grandstream BT101's and
GXP2000's to a remote location (which I won't have access to).  I'd
like to have them pull a config file from my server - I'm almost
there...

The phones are looking for the config file on my webserver which is
good.  I need to generate that file however.  I see a tool on the GS
website to generate the config file from a template, but the
templates posted on their website are for an old version of the phone
firmware.  Anyone have a tool or access to templates for the latest
firmware versions?

I guess the procedure is to modify the template, then run the
configuration tool on the template to generate the specific
downloadable file......?

Thanks
    Todd