[asterisk-users] regexten & regcontext broken for SIP?

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:27:04 MST 2006

I was trying:

[000000000000L1]
Telco Systems AC-211 00-00-00-00-00-00 Line 1
type=friend
secret=password
host=dynamic
context=envision-out
callerid=0000000000
nat=yes
qualify=5000
allow=all
disallow=g723
disallow=g729
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
mailbox=0000000000
regcontext=sip_autoreg
regexten=10000000000

the calls come into the context inboundcalls...

[inboundcalls]
include => sip_autoreg
exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,2,Set(dialto=${DB(regexten/${EXTEN})})
exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,3,Dial(SIP/${dialto},25,r)
exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,4,VoiceMail(${EXTEN:1}|u)
exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,5,Hangup()

[vm]
exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,1,VoiceMail(${EXTEN:1}|b)