[Asterisk-Users] Calls connected, but no audio

Miles Scruggs asterisk at garnetweb.com
Mon May 29 13:35:14 MST 2006

Steve Totaro wrote:
> Miles Scruggs wrote:
>>
>> Derek Whitten wrote:

>>> you blocking the RTP ports?  (rtp.conf)
>> This is just the default settings on the router, no ports are blocked.
>>
>> Miles
>
> Not sure what else to tell you.  If the eyebeams work fine then the
> problem must be your in your linksys PAP2-NA.
Well I'm sure it does, but what I can't figure out is why it would work
intermittently.  What is interesting is the eyebeams register on random
ports such as:  24130, 8332, or 9240.  Does it even matter what port
they try to connect on or is there some range that I can use?  is a STUN
server going to help a situation like this?

Thanks

Miles