[Asterisk-Users] Calls connected, but no audio

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon May 29 14:00:22 MST 2006

>> Not sure what else to tell you.  If the eyebeams work fine then the
>> problem must be your in your linksys PAP2-NA.
> Well I'm sure it does, but what I can't figure out is why it would
> work intermittently.  What is interesting is the eyebeams register on
> random ports such as:  24130, 8332, or 9240.  Does it even matter what
> port they try to connect on or is there some range that I can use?  is
> a STUN server going to help a situation like this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Miles

Stun could definitely help but I have never had to use it.

First thing I would do before anything else is check your firmware
version it is amazing how a firmware upgrade can make problems disappear.

It would have been alot more direct and maybe I didn't follow your
emails close enough, but why not just say, "three phones behind NAT, two
eyebeems work perfectly, need help with the third, a linksys with
intermittent audio"?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro