[Asterisk-Users] Re: End of migration: adding support for someanalogphones

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Fri May 26 08:43:36 MST 2006

"Olivier Krief" <olivier.krief at gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: How many users were at start connected to Alcatel PBX ?
> What did you do for voicemail during migration?

I had ~110 extensions.
During migration, I simply avoid to give Asterisk goodies to Alcatel users.
Every extension migrated to VoIP could be reached from remaining analog
users by a 'follow-me' on the Alcatel:
  ext --> <external line direct engagement code><ext>
i.e on my system: #30<ext>.

In any case, giving voicemail to Alcatel users is definitely possible and
Steven's suggestion is an example.

Bye
Domenico