[Asterisk-Users] End of migration: adding support for some analog phones

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 08:22:58 MST 2006

> I'd like to keep some of analog lines to support modem, fax and some older
> stuff. What's the best choice? A channel bank or a TDM2400P card?
> Can I use a TDM2400P board together with the actual TE410P?
As far as I know, Digium doesn't support FAX through TDM2400P, even
less a modem call.
I had to take one analog line out of my huntgroup and reserve it for
modem calls since I could not make it work using the TDM2400P. Note
that I was going from an FXS to an FXO.

I've read that using a PRI and a good channel bank should work.

hth