[Asterisk-Users]Asterisk <-IP-> Siemens HiPath 3750

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:13:14 MST 2006

Hi I work with equipment Siemens Hipath 3000 and HiPath 4000, I can help
you, I do not have manuals technician to send, but if to want can help.
Already I established connection asterisk(1.0.9) with Hipath 3750 with a
TE110P and a TMS2, functioned 100%. The equipment says between
sim.Theasterisk uses HiPath 3750, for access the PSTN and when a
linking is for a
telephone of asterisk, the Hipath directs the digits for asterisk.
I wait to have helped.
Greetings
Josué