[Asterisk-Users] TE110P/Hipath3750 - Yellow Alarm

Henry Jensen hjensen at gmx.de
Mon Apr 11 06:54:44 MST 2005

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 09:06:33PM +0200, Peter Svensson wrote:
> A yellow alarm means the remote end is sensing some error condition. Try
> looking for an error message at the remote end. It may be as easy as a
> broken cable (where the Hipath does not hear the Asterisk box).

The problem is, that the TMS2-Card in the HiPath is not activated,
it says, that the line is dead. According to the Siemens-People the
Card should activate itself as soon as a signal reaches the card.
But it appears, that Asterisk sends no signal.

This is what the layout looks like:

Asterisk|TE110P - TMS2|HiPath|TMS2 - PSTN

The cable is functional and the wiring is correct. But I'm not sure how I
must configure the TMS2 card.

Regards,
Henry