[Asterisk-Users]Asterisk <-IP-> Siemens HiPath 3750

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Thu May 25 12:32:34 MST 2006

Hi, interoperability between asterisk and siemens interesting me too....
can you tell me, if caller id _name_ is fully working between asterisk
and siemens, and what signaling do you use?
currently I have Q.SIG signaling between siemens and ci$co voice gateway
(with HDV-E1 module), but because ci$co can't decode caller id name from
isdn/Q.SIG, I'm planning to replace ci$co gw with asterisk in near
feature  :-)
PJ