[Asterisk-Users] TE406P - MFC/R2

Fernando Lujan fernando.lujan at mandic.com.br
Wed May 24 11:15:22 MST 2006

Guys,

I'm trying to configure a TE406P with MFC/R2.

here goes my zaptel.conf:

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
cas=1-15:1101
dchan=16
cas=17-31:1101

span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
cas=32-46:1101
dchan=47
cas=48-62:1101

The first strange behavior is that the:

zap show status

shows this:

Description                              Alarms     IRQ
bpviol     CRC4
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1                OK         0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2                OK         0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 3                OK         0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 4                UNCONFIGUR 0          0          0

How is it possible? Since i just configure 2 spans!

And the second problem is that when I try to place a call I receive this:

    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Dial) Options:
(UniCall/g1/096213788|15|gS(600))
    -- Setting call duration limit to 600 seconds.
May 24 15:13:43 NOTICE[5530]: app_dial.c:1029 dial_exec_full: Unable to
create channel of type 'UniCall' (cause 0 - Unknown)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)

How can I solve this? Or at least debug what is the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Lujan