[Asterisk-Users] TE406P - MFC/R2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:56:43 MST 2006

I would recommend you to use the "testcall" application that comes
with Unicall distribution. This application will allow you to isolate
the problem. You can stop the asterisk service and use only testcall
application with proper debug format (read the source of testcall.c),
that will tell you what is happening when you try to start a call, or
when you receive a call.

Regarding to the "weird" output of the command, as far as I have seen,
zaptel does not clean the previous configuration unless you reboot, or
may be issue the command "ztcfg -s"

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"