[Asterisk-Users] Misdn 0.2.1 BUSY tone

Christophorus Laube bob at semanticedge.de
Thu May 25 08:38:00 MST 2006

> I have this problem on misdn 0.2.1:
> in extension.conf  i have such a situation;
>
> [misdn_incoming]
> exten => 06786541,1,Dial(SIP/203)
>
> where SIP/203 is a GXP-2000.
>
> I want to make the 203 to answer just one call at the same time, so i've
> disabled the call waiting feature on the phone, but when I do this the
> caller does not hear the Busy tone, it receives the telco "Network
> error" tone.
Don't you have to set up a context for the SIP-phone? In sip.conf where you
defined the SIP peer you have to set something like context=my_sip. This is
what you also have to set up in your extensions.conf

[misdn_incoming]
exten => 06786541,1,Dial(SIP/203)

[my_sip]
exten => _X.-Busy,1,Busy()

just have a look at "show application busy" on the CLI.
You also have to set up the right indications in indications.conf. Just set
the country value to the right value. Maybe even that will just solve your
problem.

By the way there is a much newer version of misdn available.