[Asterisk-Users] Office to Office via IAX2 problems

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Mon May 22 13:13:00 MST 2006

The 2 kicks-ass.net names are from dyndns.  They both resolve to real
IP addresses.  (note, officea and officeb are not the real names).

As someone else suggested too, I already tried replacing the
host=officea.kicks-ass.net with host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (real IP address
of Office A) on the Office B box.

Office A * box has internal IP address of 192.168.1.24
Office B * box has internal IP address of 192.168.1.20

Thanks,
Doug