[Asterisk-Users] How to unlock old SCCP Cisco 7960 ?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Sat May 20 06:04:24 MST 2006

Olivier

Complete these steps:

  1.. Go to the main Date/Time screen.

  2.. Press **# to unlock Network Configuration on the phone.

  3.. Press Settings.

  4.. The Network Configuration lock symbol should be unlocked. If it is not, exit to the main screen and press ** # again.

  5.. Press 3 on the keypad (or scroll down) for Network Configuration.

  6.. Press 33 on the keypad (or scroll down) for Erase Configuration.

  7.. Press softkey Yes.

  8.. Press softkey Save.

The phone should now be reset.

Cory J Andrews