[Asterisk-Users] FAX over PRI

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Fri May 19 09:43:20 MST 2006

We get the occasional bad fax, but it really is an occasional one, other
than that, it's fine.

We don't get any CRC errors or clock slips on the PRI, I'd certainly say
that it would be a good starting point to check the counters on these,
I'd also check that your drives are using DMA depending on your
hardware, we had a customer a while ago who ended up doing a self
install and none of his drives were enabled for DMA.

Steve