[Asterisk-Users] R2/MFC Configuration.

Fernando Lujan fernando.lujan at mandic.com.br
Fri May 19 06:41:11 MST 2006

Moises Silva wrote:
> Fernando: There are few or no people that will give you an Answer with
> that information. The list is usually for people that already have
> tried something and is experimienting some kind of specific problem.
> Your question seems like "ahhh it does not work, help me!". As far as
> I can see you have 2 options. Please search in google for information
> about how to configure, try something and then come back with a more
> meaningfull question, or 2, hire some Asterisk consultant to make it
> work.
>
> Do you know Unicall?
>
> please check http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+MFC+R2

Hi Moises,

I found this url later. I already download and install following the
instructions in the URL above. The problem is that I can use the
testcall program.

I don't know how to set up a configuration file. :( I try to create a
testcall.conf file without success. So I stopped.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Lujan