[Asterisk-Users] R2/MFC Configuration.

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:30:53 MST 2006

Fernando: In the following URL you can find some sample files that I
have created. Actually they are mi configuration files for some test
server I use.

http://phpmexic.u33.0web-hosting.com/wordpress/misc/miscfiles.tar.bz2

It includes:

testcall.c (small change to the original to receive the configuration
file as argument)

testcall.conf (sample configuration for testcall)

unicall.conf (sample for MFCR2 in Mexico)

zaptel.conf (SPAN 1 configured for MFCR2, SPAN2 configured for HDLC networking)

Additionaly, if you speak spanish, or at least you are capable of
basic understanding (Im able to read docs in portuguese, so I guess
you can read spanish) here is a document I wrote for troubleshooting
in MFCR2.

http://phpmexic.u33.0web-hosting.com/wordpress/misc/mfcr2-asterisk-unicall.pdf

2 weeks ago I gave consultory to jefferson networks, via SSH, in
Brazil. We solved the problem (his tormenta card was the problem).

If you are interested please email me off-list to give you my quote.

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"