[Asterisk-Users] R2/MFC Configuration.

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:06:47 MST 2006

Fernando: There are few or no people that will give you an Answer with
that information. The list is usually for people that already have
tried something and is experimienting some kind of specific problem.
Your question seems like "ahhh it does not work, help me!". As far as
I can see you have 2 options. Please search in google for information
about how to configure, try something and then come back with a more
meaningfull question, or 2, hire some Asterisk consultant to make it
work.

Do you know Unicall?

please check http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+MFC+R2

Regards