[Asterisk-Users] <SOLVED> Need help with Dial M option and destinationcontext

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu May 18 17:08:33 MST 2006

For those of you who saw my gargantuan post the other day I'd just like
to say thanks for listening and sorry for the lengthy post!

It turns out that my key issue was with the WaitExten app.  I saw this
on the wiki which really helped out:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Dial
(See example 2: Dial macro)

I replaced WaitExten with Read, did a little shuffling of GotoIf's, and
then I was in business.  I didn't think of it at the time, but my
application is essentially a modified "screen the call before
transferring."

If anyone is interested in the dialplan specifics just give me a shout.

Thanks,
MC