[Asterisk-Users] Quad BRI card

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Thu May 18 16:45:19 MST 2006

> On 22:32, Thu 18 May 06, Craig Guy wrote:
> > >From the picture on the web site it looks like it uses a cologne
> chipset.
> > Any idea if these cards will be available in Australia?
>
> Can't you just order them from the digium website?
> Or is digium not shiping to Australia?

To legally connect any telephony hardware to the phone network in
Australia it has to be 'A-Tick' approved.

Last time I enquired, at least one distributor had obtained a
pre-release version of the card and was doing to A-Tick certification on
them, so yes they should be available in Australia at some point in the
near future.

(cheer!)

James