[Asterisk-Users] Providers using Embedded Devices

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu May 18 17:56:53 MST 2006

We do it all day long :)

That is what contexts are for.

The only feature that still does not partition well is call parking ,and
OEJ looks to have made some progress on that, but there needs to be some
testing and there are not too many environments that are large enough
and willing to "test" other branches.

We have entered into a couple agreements with new clients that
understand they will be "new feature beta testers" and we will be
testing his code shortly.

Damon