[Asterisk-Users] soekris hadware

Jonathan Gonzalez jonathangf at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:13:46 MST 2006

Hi Christopher,

i know the place, in fact i've been reading a lot before post here.
The problem is that even if there are a lot of good documents,
personallly i can't see answered my doubts, and this is the reason i
wrote.

If you can be a bit more explicit and give me some light over my
questions i would really love it.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,

Jonathan GF

On 5/17/06, Christopher Snell <chris.snell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Google and voip-info.org will have answers to all of your questions.
>

> On 5/17/06, Jonathan Gonzalez < jonathangf at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> Hi group,
>
> i'm brand new and i would like to ask about soekris hardware. I read
> along the web but i have some doubts that i think can be solved here.
> My question are the following:
>
> [...]

si secretum tibi sit, tege illud, vel revela