[Asterisk-Users] soekris hadware

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Thu May 25 04:58:39 MST 2006

> i'm brand new and i would like to ask about soekris hardware. I read
> along the web but i have some doubts that i think can be solved here.
> My question are the following:
personally i have no experience, but i think you have to forget g.729,
and also handling more than 2-3 paralell calls.

> 1) does the Digium TDM400P fit in the soekris box with a 4801 SBC or a
> bigger box is needed? Any suggestions about where to pick up another
> box?
>
> 2) does the Digium TDM100P (already discontinued) fits fine in a soekris
> box?
>
> 3) running asterisk in a soekris 4801 SBC, what is the perfomance
> related to sip connections, analogue call quality and both mixed at
> the same time?
>
> 4) what is the actual state of fax support into asterisk / asterisk at home ?
it's working for me in and out.

> 5) It's posible to create personalized dialplans that enables a hidden
> or passcode/password protected menu for remote administration or
> remote use of the pbx?
yes
--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com