[Asterisk-Users] soekris hadware

Jonathan Gonzalez jonathangf at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:17:39 MST 2006

Hi Oliver,

i understand you use astlinux, even if the version nunber shows the
product is quite new. If you have to decide between astlinux and
asterisk at home, thinking in use the pbx for basic thinks like MOH, IVR,
an advanced dialplan, 1 FXO, 3FXS, 3 SIP and no much more, which one
would you select?

Any thoughts will be welcomed.
Kind regards,

Jonathan GF

On 5/17/06, olivier.taylor <olivier.taylor at gmail.com> wrote:

>  more kindly :
>
>  http://www.astlinux.org/
>
>  Olivier
>
>  Christopher Snell a écrit :
> Google and voip-info.org will have answers to all of your questions.
>

> On 5/17/06, Jonathan Gonzalez < jonathangf at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi group,
> >
> > i'm brand new and i would like to ask about soekris hardware. I read
> > along the web but i have some doubts that i think can be solved here.
> > My question are the following:
> >
> > [...]

si secretum tibi sit, tege illud, vel revela