[Asterisk-Users] issue has arisen

scott scott at mysecretworld.co.uk
Thu May 11 23:27:22 MST 2006

Hi aLL

I have an a at h box running.
When i register via SIP to the box with 2 phones both behind the same firewall the registration goes through fine and I can see in the realtime database AND that an IP and port has been entered for each extension, its obviously same IP (the firewall) but different ports for each registration.

When i try to make a call from one of the extensions it fails but the other one is fine.
If i unregister the working extension and remove the IP and port from the realtime table the other phone works fine.

Does anyone know how I can overcome this?

I have another normal asterisk server with 3 phones behind the same firewall but entrys are not realtime they are direct in the sip.conf and i dont have this problem.

Many Thanks
Scott