[Asterisk-Users] Please Help Me...Urgent

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Fri May 12 03:41:34 MST 2006

2006/5/12, Crazy Boy <crazymoonboy at yahoo.com>:
>  I am unable to understand where to give above mentioned values? What
> configuration files I should use to implement this using the Vebtel SIP
> provider? Do I need to provide any more values to implement this using
> Asterisk from Vebtel?

In addition to your username/phone number/password given to you by
your provider, you need to know what protocol and codecs is the voip
adapter using. Let's supose it is using sip. Then you configure your
asterisk to access a sip trunk like is described in many pages.

Checking google I see this:

2. Services &  Products offered by   Vebtel?

Vebtel offers wide solutions to cut down your ISD telephone bills.
Vebtel can operate and interoperate with multiple VoIP products like
Soft phone, Gateways, IP Phone and Calling Cards operating on SIP and
H.323. For more Product and Service information click here ...

Some voip providers uses mgcp or even the old h323. This should work
but will be more difficult to configure because it is uncommon.

--
Alejandro Vargas