[Asterisk-Users] MySQL replication for voicemail

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue May 9 11:08:03 MST 2006

I had similar concerns, but wanted to get a feel for what others are
experiencing.

What about network based file storage for VM, any experience?

The goal is to be able to extend our web portal to be able to
view/listen/delete VM without having to put the load on the * box.

Already using realtime mysql for VM config.