[Asterisk-Users] number that starts with star on PAP2

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 06:48:41 MST 2006

>  > Why I did to mine is modify all the internal "Vertical Service
>  > Activation Codes" to be "**x" instead of "*x". There is probably a
>  > better way, but this worked for me.
>
> We tried that, but users report they are still having the same problem
> (the site is located in a different country so I can't check myself).
Sorry, I don't have my PAP2 under hand, but this is all I did, changed
every *xx to **xx and it worked.

Something that may help you is
http://www.netphonedirectory.com/pap2_dialplan.htm

> Philippe Lindheimer wrote:
> > Yes - that's your problem. You need to porgram the dialpan in the PAP2
> > appropriately, disable functions you don't want, etc.
> >
> We were trying to dial *100, and there wasn't anything in either of the
> Codes section that started with *1.  Do we have to disable every
> function that starts with a star to get anything to work?  Also, is a
> function disabled by clearing it?

I didn't try that so I don't know. Just make sure that you changed
every single "Vertical Service Activation Codes" to a double *. If you
still can't fix it, let me know and I will get back my PAP2 and try to
help you

hth