[Asterisk-Users] disa and caller id

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:11:40 MST 2006

Before I go nuts trying to figure this out, is anyone using DISA in this
manner?

exten => s,1,DISA(XXXXX|context|callerid)

Everything works except the caller ID part.  What I had wanted to do is to
setup up a file of authorization codes where each code was associated with a
context and caller id.

The format for the file, I thought would be:

XXXX|context|callerid

and I had it set up in extensions.conf for:

exten => s,1,DISA(/etc/asterisk/disa.conf)

However, neither method seems to pass the caller ID.  And, yes, I am able to
set my own caller ID.  I can set it before the dial command and it works.
Otherwise, no caller ID is sent.

I just want to confirm that someone is using this and it is working for
them.  If that's the case, then I know it is somewhere in my setup.  If no
one else has been able to get it to work, then it may not work correctly to
begin with.  I'm using the latest stable version 1.2.7.1.

--
Lacy Moore
Aspendora, Inc.