[Asterisk-Users] number that starts with star on PAP2

Warren Burstein warren at softov.co.il
Fri May 5 06:16:36 MST 2006

Time Bandit wrote:

 > Why I did to mine is modify all the internal "Vertical Service
 > Activation Codes" to be "**x" instead of "*x". There is probably a
 > better way, but this worked for me.

We tried that, but users report they are still having the same problem
(the site is located in a different country so I can't check myself).

Philippe Lindheimer wrote:
> Yes - that's your problem. You need to porgram the dialpan in the PAP2
> appropriately, disable functions you don't want, etc.

We were trying to dial *100, and there wasn't anything in either of the
Codes section that started with *1.  Do we have to disable every
function that starts with a star to get anything to work?  Also, is a
function disabled by clearing it?