[Asterisk-Users] Voipjet Problem?

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Thu May 4 12:24:40 MST 2006

Hard to believe you arent associated with calleveryone.com as I find it hard
to believe that you would be extolling the virtues on one of, if not the
most expensive companies around. $7 a month plus 3.9 cents a minute
domestic, that's pretty much double the cost of anyone else. Customer
service may be stellar but when clients are actually trying to save money,
that's a damned hard sell.