[Asterisk-Users] Voipjet Problem?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:45:58 MST 2006

Kerry,
You didn't read my entire e-mail.   How do I know that?   Because if
you re-read it you'll see that I state:
"If you are a wholesole buyer of minutes, talk to them, don't just
take their prices on the main page... those are for residential and
regular customers.  Their prices are very comparable to voipjet, and
the service is miles ahead."

If you are a regular residential customer just wanting to do talking
$7 + 3.9cents/minute may very well be cheaper then your $50.00/month
phone bill with Verizon, or BellSouth.   However, commercial
termination customers will get much better rates, and MUCH better
service then voipjet provides.