[Asterisk-Users] Voipjet Problem?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:17:55 MST 2006

Just wanted to add my 2 cents.  We were with voipjet, and do still use
them for occassional backup.    However, their lack of personal
service and inability to get ahold of someone drove us away.    After
several total blackouts (like what happened yesterday), and no
responce we finally put out an SOS on the asterisk mailing list.  Of
course there were several responces from companies trying to solicit
us..... but the one that caught our attention was calleveryone.com
So far we have been rock-solid-happy with them.   We've had a few
small bumps along the road.   For instance, once there was a router
along our path to them that was dropping packets, but this was quickly
resolved.   Additionally, they've worked with us on the phone to
resolve audio problems, and diagnose carrier issues.   If I have a
problem, I rest assured that I can call someone, or page someone if
the situation is severe enough, and get ahold of a human at any hour
of the evening.   Not so with VoipJet.   I don't want to bad mouth
VoipJet, their service is decent... but definately not acceptable for
a carrier grade level.   I'm not affiiliated with calleveryone in any
way other then a very happy and satisfied customer, and would highly
recommend them to you.   If you are a wholesole buyer of minutes, talk
to them, don't just take their prices on the main page... those are
for residential and regular customers.  Their prices are very
comparable to voipjet, and the service is miles ahead.