[Asterisk-Users] Agents on DND still receiving calls...

Stephen Kratzer kratzers at pa.net
Tue Mar 28 07:51:07 MST 2006

Fellow Asterisk Users,

I'm running Asterisk 1.2.5, and I've configured basic call queueing using
agents. The problem I'm having is that agents who are on DND are still
considered (by Asterisk) to be eligible to take calls. This means that calls
will hit voicemail even when other agents who are not on DND are available.
Any ideas how I can make agents ineligible to receive calls until they come
off DND. I don't want agents to have to login/logout every time they step
away from their desks.

Stephen Kratzer
CTI Networks, Inc.