[Asterisk-Users] aah 2.7 / BRI

kevin ling kevin.ling at amphenol.com.tw
Wed Mar 29 16:27:13 MST 2006

Hi,

AAH 2.7 + Digium TE100P work great on our lab. Some example.

file: /etc/zaptel.conf

# Span 2: ZTDUMMY/1 "ZTDUMMY/1 1"
# Global data
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

file: /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
[channels]
language=en
context=from-pstn
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=national

Depend on your telephone service provider, maybe you must change some
parameters.

Regards,
Kevin