[Asterisk-Users] Agents on DND still receiving calls...

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 07:57:29 MST 2006

On 3/28/06, Stephen Kratzer <kratzers at pa.net> wrote:
> Fellow Asterisk Users,
>
> I'm running Asterisk 1.2.5, and I've configured basic call queueing using
> agents. The problem I'm having is that agents who are on DND are still
> considered (by Asterisk) to be eligible to take calls. This means that calls
> will hit voicemail even when other agents who are not on DND are available.
> Any ideas how I can make agents ineligible to receive calls until they come
> off DND. I don't want agents to have to login/logout every time they step
> away from their desks.

 Use PauseQueueMember and UnpauseQueueMember, or, if you have Polycom
phones, you can use the integrated Polycom agent functionality with
the code available the branch listed in the following issue of Mantis:

 http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6119

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/