[Asterisk-Users] Call Wrap-Up

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Mar 23 12:18:12 MST 2006

Hello James,
you may be interested in knowing that QueueMetrics, even in the free
version, does exactly what you ask for, through a normal web browser
placed on each agent's machine. For details on the configuration, you may
want to contacty me off list. See the user manual at
http://queuemetrics.loway.it/manual.jsp - look for the Agent's page.
Thanks
l.

--