[Asterisk-Users] ADT/Brinks alarm dialing through Asterisk

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Wed Mar 22 08:54:25 MST 2006

Cell works, but it has to be analog cell (or similar).  It's the
compression that's the enemy.

We're spoiled, by the way, as IT Pro's.  We have RFC's and Open Source.
The alarm industry has proprietary hack-jobs and patents.  It isn't that
they don't want to do IP, they just want to force their customers to
stay with them forever...

Bob McDowell