[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users Mailing List Traffic

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Mar 22 13:07:10 MST 2006

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>On Wednesday 22 March 2006 10:51, John Novack wrote:
>

>>In fact, since the subject keeps coming up, perhaps there really is an
>>issue that needs to be addressed??
>>

>It has been addressed.  There are a host of forum sites specific to Asterisk, and even more (such as tek-tips) which include Asterisk forums.

Forums, perhaps.
The  SUBJECT was " mailing list traffic, though. I know you want to
change the subject, but  the discussion on traffic mentioned splitting
off ( fill in the blank ) to another list, NOT list vs Forum.

Many would LOVE to see the endless discussions of woes relating to
Polycom, Cisco, Snom and what have you to another list, and allow the
rest to focus on Asterisk related issues that apply to many.
Given the list isn't really moderated, except when those who aren't in
favor post biz related issues, it isn't going to happen, but the subject
WILL keep coming up from time to time.

John Novack