[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users Mailing List Traffic

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Mar 20 08:07:37 MST 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 09:56, Rich Adamson wrote:
> FWIW, I'd vote to keep it the way it is now and I'll just make use of
> the delete key to handle uninteresting noise.

Amen.  I currently have 12619 messages in -users, and that's with kmail
expiring old messages.  I've been on these lists as long as you and feel that
this is simply the best way there is.  I've been involved in projects with
eighty mailing lists to cover every facet of the project to try and keep
traffic down and it Simply Does Not Work.  Anyone claiming otherwise has
never been involved in such a project.

-A.