[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users Mailing List Traffic

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Mar 20 21:06:31 MST 2006

At 07:07 AM 03/20/2006, you wrote:
>I've been involved in projects with
>eighty mailing lists to cover every facet of the project to try and keep
>traffic down and it Simply Does Not Work.  Anyone claiming otherwise has
>never been involved in such a project.

I doubt the goal is to keep traffic down, in my case it might mean I
don't need to delete all of the hardware related stuff which at this
time is essentially of no interest to me.   Personally I'd be more
likely to help with answers to my limited ability if I had a way, say
resign from the hardware list, because I'd spend less time figuring
out what to delete.

Ira