[Asterisk-Users] Aastra Questions

Pete Barnwell peter at whole-uk.com
Fri Mar 17 15:52:57 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 12:11 -0500, Matt wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone have experience with Asterisk and the aastra 9112i or
> 9133i phones?  I am looking at purchasing some, and was curious how
> quality, and stability was with them.

We rolled out an office full of 9112i s around September last year and
haven't had any problems with any of them yet. We've probably got
another 20-20 in other installs since then as well. Later firmware has
some useful additional functionality. The 9112i is our preferred entry
level phone.

Cheers

Pete