[Asterisk-Users] Aastra Questions

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:17:47 MST 2006

I have a 9133i that I have been testing with for a few months.

As far as hardware, it's a solid business phone all around.  Very good
speakerphone and handset.  The backlit display is quite functional. The
number pad buttons are just ok but nothing special.

The firmware is still evolving a bit.  Most planned features are now
implemented and v1.3 has solved a lot of the issues people have been having.
It supposedly has a few lingering issues according to some but there are NO
phones out there regardless of price that don't have some issues.  It does
everything I need for standard business use and works well with Asterisk
v1.2 for me. Your mileage may vary.