[Asterisk-Users] Transfer problems revisited

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Fri Mar 17 10:32:47 MST 2006

Hey all, an odd update to my previous note about not being able to transfer if I'm the 'caller'... I set the dial command (in amp) to "T" only... now, If I call into the pbx from outside and reach an extension, I CAN hit # on the calling phone (outside, from-pstn) and get the 'transfer' message and dialtone.. however, if I originate the call internally, the # key doesn't function at all... so, the T option will work if the caller is outside, but not if the caller is inside, does that ring any bells for anyone?... pullin my hair out on this one.

Thanks as always

Dan