[Asterisk-Users] problem with tdm22b

Diego Quintana Cruz diegoquintana at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 10:33:38 MST 2006

Hi everyone,
I have a problem installing interface card tdm22b in a debian etch machine.
First I added manually the zaptel module:
  apt-get install zaptel-source kernel-headers-`uname -r`
  m-a a-i zaptel
Then I do
tumiwall:/usr/src# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

4 channels configured.

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)

Does anybody knows why zaptel is not detecting the device??

My /etc/zaptel.conf contains:
fxsks=1,4
fxoks=2,3
which I think is the correct order of my fxs and fxo

Regards from Peru,
--
Diego Quintana a.k.a. RouterMaN
Estudiante Ing de las Telecomunicaciones